About giving a present

Ok, so I guess I will keep making surprises, giving presents to my partner,
though I need to complain something.
The thing is that she is never satisfied what I bought to her.
The clothing, the necklace,..and other stuff,
It seems that she has her own taste, and so do I.
She therefore made a deal with me that
We need to discuss before I purchase anything for her.
She rather received something she liked,
Rather something I think it is valuable and meaningful.
I really don't like people ask: what do you want?
I really like surprises that people can make one to me.
Well......it is a really tough to handle this portion in a relationship....

This is what she likes me to give her:
This is what I gave to her:

(not this one, but written in "I love you" in multiple languages_

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

拉片片單Lesbian movie/TV list

日本女同志電影