《一天壹蘋果》2/14(一)第24集-女同志

The conversations in this clip reflected my previous experiences.

I am wondering has anyone seen this?
I am eager to see full of it.

----------------
Thanks for YC's sharing,
I watched it and cried.
I think HaHa's mom's voice
kind of reflected my mom's opinions.
I do hope someday my mom can accept me,
the way i am,
the one i love.
I want to say something to my mom,
you are not losing a daughter,
but you are having the second one.
Mom, I still love you,
no matter who I am in love with.
Hope one day, our relationship will get better
and we can get much closer.

留言

  1. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6GMm4AvF2xU/

    回覆刪除
  2. wow.. thank you so much.
    I have spent time hunting this clip for a while but failed.
    Thanks anyway.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

拉片片單Lesbian movie/TV list

日本女同志電影