Best lines I ever heard

These lines are coming from the show called "Skins",
which is a British show, and currently they have the latest season.
The music is nice..I like the songs they pick.
The story lines revolve around several young people,
including love, sex....etc.
Naomi and Emily, of course, is the best story line I love.
Basic intro:
Emily: one of the twin, has a big crush on Naomi since in high school
Naomi: never been with girl, feel confused when she might feel something back to Emily.

Some lines I adore so much:
E:Twice, You are going to do me this to me twice.
Naomi, no, You fucking stop right now.
N: What?
E:Don't you dare leave me in your bed again. (Which is rude i think!!)
N:I've got to go.
E:I know you, Naomi,I know you are lonely.
I think you need someone to want you.
Well, I do want you.
So be brave.
And want me back. (oh..How lovely words)

Another episode:
E: Come to the ball with me
N: (shake the head) E: (Leaving)
Don't do that.
E: No, You don't do that. I am not your fucking experiment.
Where are my f..........(angry...try to put on clothes and leave)
I am tired.
So sick and tired of it.
Still holding hands through a cat flap, aren't we?

(Emily met her friend Thomas at the bus stop)

E: What do you do if someone you love lets you down?
Really fucks you ever?
T: You must try stop loving them.
E: Is that possible?
T: No, I don't think so.

(The best way is to love someone else more....)
You may find some clips on youtube or TuDou if you like. :)


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

拉片片單Lesbian movie/TV list

日本女同志電影